Estate Planning Lawyers for Huntington Beach residents
Welcome to the estate planning, trust and probate law office of Mortensen & Reinheimer, PC. We serve Huntington Beach residents in all aspects of estate planning with a high level of personal service.
Our basic estate planning services include:
- Revocable Living Trust,
- Pour-Over Will,
- Power of Attorney for Financial Matters,
- Power of Attorney for Health Care (Advance Health Care Directive),
- Certificate of Trust, Community/Separate Property Agreement (If Married), and
- Real property deed to fund your trust.
As skilled estate planning attorneys, we can provide the legal help you need, from assisting you with preparing a will or living trust to litigating an estate in probate court.
Probate is a legal process administered through California probate courts that oversees the validity of a will and the distribution of an individual’s estate upon death. The probate process can be long and complicated, extending and compounding the pain of a difficult time. If a family member who owns property in Orange County has recently died, our experienced attorneys are qualified to handle the legal matters of probate on your behalf, giving you time to focus on taking care of your family during its time of loss.
Another important aspect of estate planning includes asset protection strategies. Depending on your need, protecting your assets can include:
- Premarital and post-nuptial agreements
- Reducing estate taxes and avoiding probate
- Creating a charitable foundation or charitable remainder trust
- Community/marital property agreements
- Conservatorship avoidance
- Durable powers of attorney for health care and for asset management
- Family limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Insurance trusts
- Long term health care insurance
To learn more about our estate plans, living trusts and probate services call Mortensen & Reinheimer, PC at (714) 573-7149, or e-mail us at email@example.com. We will immediately contact you to set up an initial estate planning consultation.
We are in the business of helping families just like yours plan for the future in the most sensible and beneficial ways possible, and we are proud to have been successful in that effort. Read the testimonials of our previous clients to understand what it's like to work with our Orange County estate planning attorneys.
“Outstanding Service!”- Liz C.
“Do yourself a favor and start here for your trust/Estate needs.”- Mike M.
“Noah is so knowledgeable, informative and very caring.”- Roxanne B.
We handle each case on a one-on-one basis and explore all possible options with you.
We strive for excellence. Our knowledgeable and courteous staff work hard so that you don't have to.
With 50 years of combined experience, we've handled cases of all types and can confidently help you.