Do you already have an Estate Plan or need to start from scratch? Did you know that changes in estate planning law are being considered in 2021?
Women Investing in Security and Education (WISE) will present two seasoned specialists in Estate Planning to bring awareness to the questions that you should ask to help you avoid mistakes when planning a secure legacy for your family.
- What is Estate Planning and who needs it?
- What would an Estate Plan accomplish, and what are the key components?
- What are the biggest mistakes people make when planning their estates?
- What new laws might affect your Estate Plan?
- What action do you need to take now?
Join us on August 3 from 5:00-6:15 p.m. PDT when Angela Dailey, Co-President of WISE will interview, Kinnery Patel and Tamsen Reinheimer, attorneys at law, who specialize in Estate Planning. After their interview, Tamsen & Kinnery will tell us how they chose their profession, and they will tell us about their work that led to the start of managing their own businesses.